Yipee!
As of last week Wednesday I reached the 1st major milestone.
I lost 5% of my starting weight... which happens to be 10lbs.
Here are the stats...

The key for me is persistence and taking it one slow step at a time.
I have an app on my iphone which makes tracking very easy and convenient though i wouldn't say the entire process has been easy. I definitely need to use lots of self-discipline. I do love food and I'm learning to appreciate more of the foods I think God provided for us like fruits and vegetables. It's like fruits are God's candy to me. I still get to have foods i love like ice cream, but everything is in moderation.
And it all comes back full circle... moderation in my life. Limiting and getting rid of the junk. Sifting through the things I really don't need. For my treasure is in heaven. I hold a loose grip on food and the stuff of the world. I am NOT controlled by it. What freedom! I continue on day by day and thank the Lord for the strength I have through Him. I thank Him for His grace. For His grace that is sufficient for me! He is my God who supplies all my needs according to His riches and glory!
Thank you Jesus. I'm in humble adoration of how much you love me and care for me. You are all I really need. Thank you for teaching me and guiding me and loving me. I'm honored to be a part of your creation and I want my life to reflect your glory.
No comments:
Post a Comment